ThrivingLocally members can use community spaces like the forums, blogs, and the Small Business University and Innovation Centre to inspire each other, share and discuss business ideas, enhance their own businesses, and perhaps even create an independent business of their own.
In efforts to make ThrivingLocally place that’s safe, respectful, and constructive we ask that follow these basic guidelines when you participate in the community spaces:
- If you are under the age of 18 years and using ThrivingLocally, at all times, have the permission and supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age to participate in community spaces.
- Use Conversations to facilitate business. Don’t use Conversations to spam or harass others.
- Respect other members’ privacy. Private or personally identifying information should not be shared in public areas of the site.
- Don’t use any of the tools or features on ThrivingLocally to interfere with another member’s business.
- Be respectful. Content posted in community spaces must not promote, support or glorify hatred.
- 2.2. As a member of the community, you have the opportunity to report a listing or a shop that doesn’t meet ThrivingLocally Guidelines using the “Report This” function. Reporting is a private matter; members should not discuss reports in any of ThrivingLocally’s community spaces. For more information on reporting see the “Do’s and Don’ts of ThrivingLocally”.
End of document
Effective Date: April 01, 2014.
ThrivingLocally reserves the right to alter these policies at any time.