Bought a product but no longer want it? Product taking too long to arrive? Never arrived at all? Wrong product arrived? Getting a refund is simple with your Paypal account.
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click Activity
- Click the payment you want a refund for
- Click “Contact Seller Through PayPal”
- Follow the prompts from there
If your seller doesn’t agree to refund your money, you can open a dispute in the Resolution Center. You can open a dispute if you didn’t receive your item or you received something that doesn’t match the seller’s description. (You have to open a dispute with PayPal within the timeframe noted in the transaction details.)
In the Resolution Center, you can communicate directly with the seller and try to resolve the problem. If you aren’t able to work it out, we may be able to help you get a refund.
- If you paid with your debit card or credit card, your payment is refunded to your debit card or credit card. It may take up to 30 days for the refund to appear on your card statement.
- If you paid with your bank account or PayPal balance, your payment is refunded to your PayPal account.