Before you fill out the application below…what are your answers to these questions?
1. Do you LOVE local small business?
2. Are you PASSIONATE about local small business entrepreneurship?
3. Do you desire to be a LEADER of marketing for local entrepreneurship?
4. Do you desire to be a founder of a revolutionary e-commerce company?
5. Do you have what it takes to INSPIRE and LEAD other entrepreneurs in achieving their eCommerce dreams too?
Did YOU have an instant and resounding YES to ALL of those questions?
Then please continue on…because you have some of the most important attributes that we are looking for to join our ThriveTribe (aka the founders of ThrivingLocally).
The “Ambassador of Buzz” application!
(aka Chief Creative & Marketing Officer)
We are looking for a new partner to fill our “Ambassador of Buzz” marketing roll on the ThriveTribe team.
You are an inspiring and passionate leader responsible for telling our world the story of ThrivingLocally.
We we are all a very close knit team and often involved in many aspects of each other’s work and you will be working side by side with the other founders where your primarily responsible for enhancing and maintaining the Marketing, brand, and culture of ThrivingLocally.
Our “Ambassador of Buzz”!
Additionally, you are charged with crafting and implementing the marketing strategy around the messaging and marketing for customers and vendors that want to buy and sell on our platform.
We value priceless passion and ethics over traditional degrees.
Coupled with your enthusiasm for inspiring and engaging local entrepreneurs you will ensure that ThrivingLocally is effectively sharing its story within the business community. In this role, you will be driving the day-to-day marketing energy to enhance and expand the company, our LAD’s, and local entrepreneurs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The spirit and experience ThrivingLocally
- All branding and image management
- Development of Global Campaigns and Local inspiration and support for Holiday/Seasonal Marketing.
- Marketing and Promotion Management support and inspiration for our team of local area directors (LAD’s).
- Development and implementation of marketing strategies to attract customers and vendors to expand the marketplaces.
- Support, educate, and inspire our Local Area Directors to effectively promote their ThrivingLocally community.
- Social Media is a big piece of your “domain” so you need to be very embracing of this realm.
- Guide and develop the micro-business marketing strategies ad materials for our Small Business University and Innovation Centre.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities you should possess:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge and passion of the local small business (buy-local) industry.
- Understands social media universe including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Forums, Wikis, and blogs, etc.
- Possesses strong computer/internet skills.
- Loves to create and implement marketing strategies designed for the local small business.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to create editorial and creative writing.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media .
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytic side, able to demonstrate why your ideas are analytically sound.
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in the industry.
- Understands what it means to shoulder the communication of a brand. Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate results and working in self-paced environment.
How do you make money?
You and an equal partner and you receive an equal share of the profits from all of our communities right across Canada.
You get all this with the investment of your time, passion, and dedication. That’s right! There is no financial requirement for you to become part of our team. ThrivingLocally will become your’s too and everything we put into to we get out of it.
This is a very rare and unique opportunity and will not last long so apply today and let us know you are interested!