Before you fill out the application below…what are your answers to these questions?
1. Do you LOVE local small business?
2. Are you PASSIONATE about local small/micro business entrepreneurship?
3. Do you desire to be a LEADER of local entrepreneurship development and growth?
4. Do you desire to be a founder of a revolutionary e-commerce company?
5. Do you have what it takes to INSPIRE and LEAD other entrepreneurs in achieving their eCommerce dreams too?
Did YOU have an instant and resounding YES to ALL of those questions?
Then please continue on…because you have some of the most important attributes that we are looking for to join our ThriveTribe (aka the founders of ThrivingLocally).
The “Creator of Opportunities” application!
(aka Chief Operations Officer)
We are looking for a new partner to fill our “Creator of Opportunities” roll on the ThriveTribe team.
As the a “Creator of Opportunities” you are the inspiring and passionate entrepreneurial leader on the team responsible for enabling our group of local entrepreneurs to thrive on the ThrivingLocally marketplace and achieve eCommerce success.
As our chief advocate and support for the ThrivingLocally entrepreneurs (new and existing) you are intimately involved in crafting and implementing the small business strategies for online e-commerce growth and inspiration.
We value priceless passion and ethics over traditional degrees.
Coupled with your enthusiasm for inspiring and engaging local entrepreneurs you will ensure that ThrivingLocally is effectively sharing its story within the business community. In this role, you will be driving the day-to-day entrepreneurial tactics to expand and inspire the small business entrepreneurs that make up our online selling community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Inspiring and recruiting local entrepreneurs
- Leading and inspiring Local Area Director Relations, Recruitment, Training, and Support
- Support, educate, and inspire our Local Area Directors to effectively grow their ThrivingLocally community.
- Running the “ThriveOnline Webstore Bootcamp” program
- Micro-business E-Commerce vendor inspiration and growth
- Guide and develop the e-Commerce strategies ad materials for our Small Business University and Innovation Centre.
Foundation Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities you should possess:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge and passion of the local small business (buy-local) industry.
- Understands social media universe including Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, YouTube, Forums, Wikis, and blogs, etc.
- Love to create and implement local small business e-Commerce growth strategies.
- Possesses strong computer/internet skills.
- Able to work effectively in a multi-tasking environment.
- Excels at research, possesses excellent writing skills and the ability to create editorial and creative writing.
- Demonstrated creativity and documented immersion in social media .
- Ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytic side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Discretion to identify threats and opportunities in user generated content.
- Understands what it means to shoulder the communication of a brand. Has excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment.
- Brings to the position outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate results and working in self-paced environment.
How do you make money?
You and an equal partner and you receive an equal share of the profits from all of our communities right across Canada.
You get all this with the investment of your time, passion, and dedication. That’s right! There is no financial requirement for you to become part of our team. ThrivingLocally will become your’s too and everything we put into to we get out of it.
This is a very rare and unique opportunity and will not last long so apply today and let us know you are interested!